Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Doppler Arrived!

Yesterday, my BabyBeat Doppler arrived! This request was fulfilled by my brother, Ed, and his family. We are SO thankful! It took a good 5 minutes and I was getting worried, but I finally found Kara's precious heartbeat. (She was hanging out to the right of my belly button.) I could hear her kicking before I picked up on her heartbeat. We ALL listened for several minutes--Celeste, Dan, Max, Tommy, Eden, & Joshua. (Jamie was away at high school.) We called Daddy (Stu) at work and he could hear, too! I am feeling blessed. I hope to be able to record this and add it to Kara's page, so be looking for that.

"do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Phil. 4:6

1 comment:

Mary said...

I LOVE Baby beat! I listen to each of my children, but was especially drawn to the heartbeat of Adelle. It is like she was reminding me that she was alive, happy, whole, and had a life worth honoring. I have it recorded in a bear, and now that she is gone, I can hold the bear, squeeze her belly, and hear that precious heartbeat...