Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I wanted to say...

Months ago, as I was searching for information on HPE online, I decided to start a blog for Kara Faith. God led me to tell her story to encourage others who may, in the future, go through similar trials. In my wildest dreams I never imagined what impact Kara’s little life would have on so many people! Only God could do that! I am so humbled to have been part of God’s plan. I feel so blessed to have had the privilege of being Kara’s mommy and to be able to share her story. My sincerest hope is that Kara Faith has inspired hope and increased the faith of many. Our tiny baby has strengthened my marriage, grown my own faith in Jesus, and has shown me how completely in control God is—and it is good! There is no need to waste time on fear for He has ordered everything down to the last detail. Remember this, in Psalm 139 it says that God has gone before you and behind you and knows all of your ways.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

You are one incredible momma! Your prayer was beautiful. I cried again as I read your post. You have inspired me and I admire you so much.

Mary said...

May your faith only increase as you grieve your precious girl. Thank you for letting us be a part of her life, it was short...but so sweet and special!

homeschool101 said...

Thank you for sharing these times of growing with us. You have inspired and encouraged me, as I am certain others. Learning to have faith in God can be hard for alot that have never really gone through the hardest of times. For me right now the things I am facing with my fathers health, there has been much more faith in God and leaning on him rather then myself.

Keeping you in my prayers and may God continue to grow you and surround you during this time. God bless you!

Sara x said...

You are an amazing woman, when i lost my beautiful daughter i didnt know God so well. The last 12 months have been a journey of sadness but also of pure joy. I know my daughter is safe in the arms of the Lord until i get to hold her again.

Thank you for sharing your wonderous family.